Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: (23rd February 2018)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.lauraohagan.com/ website operated by Laura O’Hagan Architectural Ceramics (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your Credit Card details. We will not hold your details but be processing your data via the chosen payments gateway.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Laura O’Hagan Architectural Ceramics.
Laura O’Hagan Architectural Ceramics has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Laura O’Hagan Architectural Ceramics shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Intellectual Property Rights
Oher than the content you own, under these Terms, and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Republic of Ireland for the resolution of any disputes.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.